Returns Are Easy, Fast, and Hassle-FreeWe have streamlined our return policy making it as Easy As 1-2-3. For questions about how to return your item see below or simply Contact Us Online.
Our Return PolicyIt is very important that you are satisfied with your experience at Home Recovery™. We will gladly assist you in the event that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please note that there are different return policies for products. Because the return policy may differ from product to product, please read and review the following.
1. We will gladly accept all garments back that are returned in original, unused condition. Medical compression garments are designed to assist in surgical recovery. Any garment worn post-operatively is considered “soiled” and cannot be returned due to the health concerns. We will happily help you with any sizing concerns or questions. Restocking fees may apply.
2. In the event of an exchange, a garment is then re-ordered in the correct size. Credit is given for the garment after a complete and full inspection. A garment that fails this inspection is not returned, it is immediately discarded.
3. All returns must be authorized before customer sends the product back. No credit will be given for any unauthorized exchanges. You can email or call us to retrieve that return authorization number.
4. Please return all products with copy of invoice.
5. All Sales Final on Clearance Items, Custom Orders, 3X-Large, and 4X-Large Garments due to their irregular size.
6. All Sales Final on International Orders.
7. All Sales Final after 30 days of purchase date.
8. Full Credit is given in the event of a defective product and must be identified within 10 days of purchase.
9. Shipping charges are not refundable unless product is defective.
Skincare & PillowsIf you are dissatisfied with your skincare purchase, and the product has not been opened or damaged, you may return the item to us within 30 days of purchase.
Supplements, Gels and LotionsUnopened supplements, gels, and lotions may be returned for a full refund. Opened or damaged containers are not returnable.
GarmentsUnopened compression garment packages may be returned for a full refund within 30 days, less shipping charges. Opened and/or soiled compression garments may not be returned. . Because they come in direct contact with open wounds, and possible of harmful bodily fluids they become "soiled". Only unused garments can be returned and a 15% restocking fee applies. There is no restock fee for exchanging garments. For example, purchasing a different item, size or color.
Garments must be sent back to the shipping address on the package because they are sent directly from the Manufacturer.
The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred. Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below. There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returned items. Home Recovery reserves the right to waive the 15% restocking fee at its discretion.
Please return all products (EXCEPT GARMENTS) to:
15 COMMONS DRIVE
CARVER, MA 02330
Please be aware that credit card companies typically tend to take longer to show a credit than they do a charge. Returning merchandise can be a lengthy process, as they have to go through several departments, inspection, approval and process. Your patience will be much appreciated during this process.
Shipping MethodsWe use USPS for all U.S. (Domestic) shipping. Offering Express, Priority, and First Class mail service. All packaging meets or exceeds shipping standards for safety and care of your product.
We use USPS for all International shipping. Offering Global Express, Express Mail International, and Priority Mail International.
During checkout, you will be given the option to choose one (1) of the options available to that destination address. Prices may vary among shipping and destinations.